2021 CPAA Virtual Conference
CPAA 2021 Virtual Conference
Take the Initiative! Exploring Innovations & Resiliency in Community Planning
May 3 - 5, 2021
Registration Form now available! Click here.
Sponsorship Program and Form now available! Click here.
CPAA is pleased to confirm Chris Hughes with BC Hughes Destination Development & Marketing, will be joining us to speak to “Rural Destinations Do It Differently – 10 Steps to Becoming a Place People Want to Visit” for the Monday morning Education Session.
Topics that are being planned for the 2021 Conference include*:
• Identifying and marketing your community’s strengths
• Recruitment and retention strategies
• Balancing regulations and economic development
• Supporting local through procurement and key community partners
• Adaptive planning processes through a global pandemic
• The energy picture – advancements in alternative energies
• Emerging technologies & construction practices
• Legal Updates
• Annexations in small Alberta communities
• Local innovations in stormwater management
• Building thriving small towns and local schools through partnership
• Small town transit opportunities
* Session topics are proposed and subject to change as needed
If you have any questions regarding sponsorship or registration for the annual conference you can contact Vicki Hackl, CPAA Secretary at 780-432-6387 or at [email protected]